- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
345 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 940254 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $300,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 250 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 197
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 062282110
- Zillow Home ID: 15583367
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 345 Willow Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 351 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$2.35M42.52,485
- 337 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.58M322,075
- 640 Nash Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.52M311,340
- 650 Nash Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.26M31920
- 375 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.5M321,530
- 385 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.8M421,530
- 658 Nash Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.62M442,310
- 380 Santa Margarita Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.68M321,460
- 320 Santa Margarita Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.91M533,290
- 360 Santa Margarita Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.65M321,770
- 645 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.12M22.51,640
- 664 Nash Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.32M211,420
- 655 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.78M421,710
- 625 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.12M22.51,640
- 330 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$925K21870
- 342 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$943K21880
- 291 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.71M211,200
- 635 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA$990K32.51,640
- 318 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$912K21870
- 350 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA$968K21870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.