- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.89 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 301 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Additional Room Type \ Nursery, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Central Vac, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Circular, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Stone, Exterior Siding \ Stucco, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Separate Entry, Interior Feature \ Coffered Ceilings, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Dressing Room, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 5,193 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:083 B:056
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 60004494
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06489 home values will decrease 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.3% fall for Southington as a whole. Among 06489 homes, this home is valued 216.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06489 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% greater than in Southington, and 46.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06489 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Southington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06489 home values.
|325 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$542K||4||2.5||2,886|
|375 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$703K||4||3.5||3,611|
|360 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$748K||3||2.5||3,747|
|395 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$747K||4||4||3,984|
|291 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$486K||3||3.5||2,567|
|363 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$804K||4||3.5||4,427|
|320 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$882K||4||3.5||5,306|
|365 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$742K||4||4||3,718|
|425 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$769K||4||3.5||4,638|
|390 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$759K||5||3.5||3,755|
|296 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$702K||5||4.5||3,926|
|435 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|231 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$469K||4||2.5||2,731|
|259 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$471K||4||2.5||2,568|
|420 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$620K||4||2.5||3,348|
|183 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$450K||3||2.5||2,575|
|272 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$483K||2||3.01||2,500|
|340 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$2.5M||4||7||10,099|
|260 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$890K||4||3.5||5,089|
|143 Winding Rdg Southington, CT||$446K||3||2.5||2,482|
Nearby Schools in Southington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!