3450 York St, Denver, CO 802052 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $149,900
- Price/sqft: $133
- Finished basement, 1109 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Parcel #: 0225229002000
- Zillow Home ID: 13303370
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3450 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Clayton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 128.4% higher than in Denver, and 98.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Clayton home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Clayton home values.
- 3444 York St Denver, CO$168K211,189
- 3454 York St Denver, CO$264K211,041
- 3438 York St Denver, CO$227K21840
- 3432 York St Denver, CO$167K21908
- 3504 York St Denver, CO$260K22876
- 3424 York St Denver, CO$217K21886
- 3508 York St Denver, CO$153K21700
- 3451 Josephine St Denver, CO$272K31.752,121
- 3455 Josephine St Denver, CO$261K21950
- 3420 York St Denver, CO$163K211,018
- 3449 Josephine St Denver, CO$223K21929
- 3439 Josephine St Denver, CO$234K21828
- 3518 York St Denver, CO$241K22999
- 3431 Josephine St Denver, CO$267K221,765
- 3501 Josephine St Denver, CO$351K222,500
- 3451 York St Denver, CO$312K321,765
- 3455 York St Denver, CO$260K322,300
- 3455 York St Denver, CO$213K31.751,800
- 3445 York St Denver, CO$302K22985
- 3425 Josephine St Denver, CO$277K321,650
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292