3451 Sand Wood Dr, South Bend, IN 466283 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,413 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $132,700
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,413 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 71-03-21-230-007.000-009
- Zillow Home ID: 77050743
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3451 Sand Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46628 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% less than in Indiana, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46628 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46628 home values.
- 3445 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$130K42.51,388
- 3450 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$134K321,824
- 3456 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$115K321,134
- 3444 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$129K32.51,412
- 3439 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$125K321,182
- 3438 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$110K211,140
- 3462 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$130K221,416
- 3440 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$131K321,470
- 3446 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$115K321,100
- 3452 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$128K331,800
- 3456 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$139K32.51,866
- 3314 Sand Wood Dr South Bend, IN$124K321,104
- 3441 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$116K321,046
- 3447 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$118K321,100
- 3453 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$118K321,125
- 3457 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$126K32.51,584
- 4305 Laurel Creek Dr South Bend, IN$118K321,145
- 4311 Laurel Creek Dr South Bend, IN$123K321,372
- 4317 Laurel Creek Dr South Bend, IN$148K32.52,719
- 3350 Glenn Oak Dr South Bend, IN$124K321,233
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.