3451 York St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 2 baths, 1,765 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 98 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 257 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 545 sqft
- Double Pane Windows,Eating Space / Kitchen,Open Floor Plan,Pet Free,Smoke Free,Fence,Yard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,765 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0226116017000
- Zillow Home ID: 13305102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3451 York Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cole market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% higher than in Denver, and 53.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cole home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cole home values.
- 3455 York St Denver, CO$222K31.751,800
- 3455 York St Denver, CO$265K322,300
- 3445 York St Denver, CO$304K22985
- 3437 York St Denver, CO$313K322,072
- 3431 York St Denver, CO$304K212,234
- 3427 York St Denver, CO$379K422,502
- 3450 Gaylord St Denver, CO$271K322,078
- 3511 York St Denver, CO$387K422,794
- 3458 Gaylord St Denver, CO$177K221,037
- 3444 Gaylord St Denver, CO$265K22935
- 3438 Gaylord St Denver, CO$252K21953
- 3430 Gaylord St Denver, CO$178K21855
- 3517 York St Denver, CO$328K422,121
- 2231 Bruce Randolph Ave Denver, CO$1.13M----11,975
- 3450 York St Denver, CO$267K221,128
- 3444 York St Denver, CO$169K211,189
- 3500 Gaylord St Denver, CO$288K211,201
- 3454 York St Denver, CO$261K211,041
- 3424 Gaylord St Denver, CO$358K341,308
- 3438 York St Denver, CO$231K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!