- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3452 Wynfall Ln, Nashville, TN 372115 beds, 3 baths, 3,266 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $329,900
- Price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 658 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,266 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 180040B09500CO
- Zillow Home ID: 108788350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3452 Wynfall Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% less than in Nashville, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 3568 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$208K533,268
- 3572 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$330K42.53,100
- 3448 Wynfall Ln Nashville, TN$268K321,976
- 3445 Wynfall Ln Nashville, TN$321K322,650
- 3576 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$341K43.52,797
- 3444 Wynfall Ln Nashville, TN$309K43.52,696
- 3573 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$270K32.52,187
- 3569 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$323K32.52,655
- 3577 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$317K42.53,030
- 3565 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$291K432,636
- 3560 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$309K32.52,591
- 3565 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$177K432,636
- 3580 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$339K43.53,072
- 3441 Wynfall Ln Nashville, TN$349K433,272
- 3440 Wynfall Ln Nashville, TN$269K322,200
- 3581 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$325K433,098
- 3561 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$281K332,247
- 3585 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$262K321,892
- 3556 Fair Meadows Dr Nashville, TN$314K43.52,431
- 3437 Wynfall Ln Nashville, TN$305K432,679
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.