34521 Nantucket Cmn, Fremont, CA 94555
Sold on 9/30/13: $345,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Condo:1,166 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:1970
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $345,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
? New wall-to-wall carpet upstairs and recently upgraded Master Bath
? New Laminate flooring downstairs and kitchen / Dinning area,
? inside laundry furnished with washer and dryer
? 2-car carport right behind the property
? beautiful resting area in the front with benches and beautiful complex landscaping.
? very quiet, friendly and secured neighborhood.
? convenient commute, easy access to Hwys 880, 84 and 92.
? 5 minutes of walk to Ranch 99 Supermarket plaza and nearby parks.
? near Union City Bart Station, Union Landing Shopping Center and local shopping plazas in Fremont and Union City.
? HOA fees paid for by landlord.
? AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
? No pets allowed
? No Section 8
? Please email for the address and to schedule a showing.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow167
- Elementary SchoolPatterson Elementary
- High SchoolAmerican High
- Last Remodel Year1971
- Parcel #543 024713200
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25046330
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$284,875||$251K – $325K||-$279||$244||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,953/mo||$1.6K – $2.2K/mo||-$3||$1.67||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Northgate home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 5.1% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Northgate homes, this home is valued 57.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 29.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northgate market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Fremont, and 89.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Northgate home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northgate home values.
Neighborhood for 34521 Nantucket Cmn
- 34519 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$517K42.51,474
- 34523 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$407K42.01,300
- 34517 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$514K42.51,474
- 34515 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$334K31.51,166
- 34554 Somerset Ter Fremont, CA$299K31.51,166
- 34560 Somerset Ter Fremont, CA$324K31.51,166
- 34548 Somerset Ter Fremont, CA$407K31.51,166
- 34525 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$409K42.51,474
- 34566 Somerset Ter Fremont, CA$311K31.51,166
- 34542 Somerset Ter Fremont, CA$299K21.5884
- 34527 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$300K31.51,166
- 34513 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$336K31.51,166
- 34516 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$297K31.51,166
- 34514 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$411K42.51,474
- 34529 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$293K31.51,166
- 34512 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$412K42.51,474
- 34510 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$338K31.51,166
- 34531 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$303K31.51,166
- 34511 Nantucket Cmn Fremont, CA$302K21.5988
- 34531 Somerset Ter Fremont, CA$377K22.0988
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005