3453 Annette St, Trussville, AL 351734 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 61 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $243,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 601824
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,108 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 12352000216000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 60568365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3453 Annette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35173 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Trussville, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35173 home values.
- 3457 Annette St Trussville, AL$198K42.52,008
- 3449 Annette St Trussville, AL$230K431,540
- 206 Silverleaf Dr Trussville, AL$137K321,309
- 3461 Annette St Trussville, AL$236K431,495
- 3452 Annette St Trussville, AL$202K321,497
- 3456 Annette St Trussville, AL$210K42.52,701
- 3445 Annette St Trussville, AL$153K331,274
- 204 Silverleaf Dr Trussville, AL$96K321,309
- 3465 Annette St Trussville, AL$236K32.52,249
- 103 King Cir Trussville, AL$116K321,390
- 3460 Annette St Trussville, AL$220K42.52,832
- 100 Lynn Dr Trussville, AL$92K31.51,095
- 3464 Annette St Trussville, AL$250K431,543
- 106 King Cir Trussville, AL$139K321,374
- 3469 Annette St Trussville, AL$195K32.51,912
- 102 Lynn Dr Trussville, AL$90K321,148
- 202 Silverleaf Dr Trussville, AL$96K321,309
- 3468 Annette St Trussville, AL$218K43.52,813
- 3310 Barkwood Trce Trussville, AL$212K32.52,899
- 3473 Annette St Trussville, AL$232K32.52,899
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.