3453 Emerald St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 1,368 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $26,500
- Price/sqft: $19
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,368 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 452324200
- Zillow Home ID: 10447663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3453 Emerald Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in Philadelphia, and 20.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,017 sqft, 1,306 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 3451 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$40K31996
- 3455 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$35K31996
- 3449 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$34K31996
- 3457 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$34K31996
- 3447 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$34K31996
- 3459 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$35K31996
- 3445 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$37K31996
- 3444 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,064
- 3446 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,064
- 3442 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,064
- 3461 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$32K31996
- 3440 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$55K311,163
- 3443 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$33K31996
- 3438 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$43K311,064
- 3463 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,092
- 3436 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,064
- 3452 Braddock St Philadelphia, PA$43K31854
- 3441 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,192
- 3465 Emerald St Philadelphia, PA$51K411,250
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.