- Lot: 0.39 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- 72 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,819 all time views
- 27 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $92,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 07271678
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 528 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Amenities \ Street Lights, Cooling Source \ Electric, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Lot Description \ Sloping, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Style \ Traditional, Construction \ Wood Siding, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Parking \ 2 Car, Basement \ Crawlspace, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Rec Room, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Water\Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Heating Source \ Wood
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,738 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 161
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 10114 000170
- Zillow Home ID: 14870196
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $113-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30506 home values will increase 3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Gainesville as a whole. Among 30506 homes, this home is 11.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.9% less than in Gainesville, and 23.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
|3449 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$186K||3||2.5||1,960|
|3457 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$281K||3||3.5||3,036|
|3498 Miller Pl Gainesville, GA||$122K||3||2||1,374|
|3499 Miller Pl Gainesville, GA||$171K||3||2.5||1,274|
|3445 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||--||--||--||--|
|3465 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$136K||3||2||1,020|
|3454 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$183K||3||3.5||1,530|
|3458 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$129K||3||2||1,492|
|3496 Miller Pl Gainesville, GA||$184K||3||2||3,169|
|3496 Miller Pl # 45 Gainesville, GA||$229K||3||2||--|
|3450 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$160K||3||3||1,792|
|3462 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$149K||3||3||1,772|
|3441 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$161K||3||2.5||1,980|
|3497 Miller Pl Gainesville, GA||$199K||4||3||1,747|
|3494 Miller Pl Gainesville, GA||$145K||3||2||1,530|
|3446 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$234K||4||3.5||2,500|
|3466 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$158K||3||2.5||2,116|
|3473 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$166K||3||2||2,230|
|3495 Miller Pl Gainesville, GA||$130K||3||2||1,396|
|3437 Mill Creek Rd Gainesville, GA||$140K||3||2||1,125|
Nearby Schools in Gainesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.