- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3454 Broadway St, Memphis, TN 381333 beds, 2 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $270,000
- Parking: 520 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Parcel #: B0157K B00012
- Zillow Home ID: 42298777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3454 Broadway Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 38133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.8% higher than in Bartlett, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38133 home values.
- 3444 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$167K321,906
- 3462 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$149K321,847
- 7376 Wooley Cv Bartlett, TN$151K322,116
- 7369 Lavita Cv Bartlett, TN$158K321,805
- 3428 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$122K321,473
- 7371 Wooley Cv Bartlett, TN$156K42.51,800
- 7379 Lavita Cv Bartlett, TN$140K321,767
- 3478 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$142K321,675
- 3455 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$160K421,800
- 3445 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$139K321,821
- 7368 Lavita Cv Memphis, TN$132K321,451
- 7382 Wooley Cv Bartlett, TN$134K321,745
- 3437 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$138K321,870
- 3463 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$158K422,028
- 7377 Wooley Cv Bartlett, TN$122K321,730
- 7385 Wooley Cv Memphis, TN$147K321,906
- 7381 Wooley Cv Bartlett, TN$137K322,006
- 3418 Broadway St Bartlett, TN$146K321,800
- 7374 Lavita Cv Bartlett, TN$154K421,973
- 3287 Summerdale Dr Bartlett, TN$139K321,690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292