Original owner of this custom brick home says it was designed with energy savings in mind, wait until you see the savings in your electric bill. Chef's dream kitchen with solid surface Corian counter tops and Cherry cabinets. Double oven with one offering convection cooking and a commercial grade refrigerator. Interior laundry room features easy access exterior door, twin laundry sinks and bath with shower.
Foyer, dining room, family room and hall have brand new Pergo Apple Hickory flooring. Master bath has new large shower with travertine floor. Pool planned bath with exterior door. All closets are large in size, offering plenty of storage space.
Mature landscaping with koi pond and water wheel. It is a gardener's paradise.
This home needs to be viewed to see all of the quality features throughout.
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Views: 2,004 all time views
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $285,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 1200 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven - Double, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Exterior Construction \ Other, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Gutters / Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv/Boat, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Carport \ RV Carport, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Workshop, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Osceola, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Well
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Lot depth: 427
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 062629452500010480
- Zillow Home ID: 46282123
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $134-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34746 home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 7.9% increase for Orlando Metro as a whole. Among 34746 homes, this home is valued 64.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 42.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34746, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 434.5% higher than in Orlando Metro, and 948.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34746 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34746 home values.
|3425 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$259K||4||2||2,551|
|3475 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$194K||--||2||1,779|
|3501 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$205K||3||2||2,067|
|3450 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$279K||4||4||3,358|
|3551 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$211K||3||2||1,950|
|3385 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$270K||4||2||2,308|
|3470 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$265K||--||2||2,351|
|3430 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$390K||4||5||3,912|
|3415 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$382K||4||4||3,440|
|3464 Oberry Rd Kissimmee, FL||$375K||--||3||2,950|
|3400 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$294K||5||4||2,499|
|3415 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$317K||4||4||3,440|
|3510 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$269K||4||4||2,168|
|3675 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$225K||4||2.5||2,423|
|3368 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$221K||4||3||2,030|
|3380 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$208K||3||2||1,776|
|3355 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$241K||4||2||2,326|
|3368 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$214K||4||3||2,030|
|3725 Blossom St Kissimmee, FL||$355K||4||3||3,218|
|3440 Oberry Rd Kissimmee, FL||$233K||3||2||2,156|
Nearby Schools in Campbell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!