3455 Caroland Dr, Fort Mill, SC 297086 beds, 5 baths, 6,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $833,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,970 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 6490000037
- Zillow Home ID: 11876508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3455 Caroland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Charlotte, and 48.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yorkshire home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yorkshire home values.
- 11917 Hamilton Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 576 Fair Oaks Dr Fort Mill, SC$279K------
- 12021 Hamilton Rd Charlotte, NC$290K322,462
- 371 Lorraine Rd Fort Mill, SC$338K------
- 443 Glandon Ct Fort Mill, SC$308K433,000
- 3400 Caroland Dr Fort Mill, SC$554K543,881
- 572 Fair Oaks Dr Fort Mill, SC$328K433,929
- 367 Lorraine Rd Fort Mill, SC$305K------
- 11953 Hamilton Rd Fort Mill, SC$226K------
- 439 Glandon Ct Fort Mill, SC$267K------
- 363 Lorraine Rd Fort Mill, SC$317K------
- 568 Fair Oaks Dr Fort Mill, SC$312K533,600
- 442 Glandon Ct Fort Mill, SC$271K------
- 359 Lorraine Rd Fort Mill, SC$352K------
- 12029 Hamilton Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 567 Fair Oaks Dr Fort Mill, SC$268K432,734
- 435 Glandon Ct Fort Mill, SC$271K42.53,200
- 564 Fair Oaks Dr Fort Mill, SC$282K------
- 438 Glandon Ct Fort Mill, SC$303K53--
- 364 Lorraine Rd Fort Mill, SC$270K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.