3456 Colony Hills Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 809163 beds, 2 baths, 1,573 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The elegant and functional kitchen features new cabinetry, black granite tile countertops, tile flooring, and stainless steel appliances. The nearby tiled dining area opens to an oversized redwood deck overlooking the large fenced yard with mature trees and plenty of space for entertaining and play.
New carpet graces the open living area with large picture windows, the inviting master suite with a large closet, and a second spacious upper level bedroom. A luxurious remodeled bath offers porcelain and slate tile, new fixtures, and new lighting.
The beautifully finished lower level has a huge family area with bright windows and new carpet, and a lower level bedroom suite with a bath offers quiet privacy for family and guests.
Additional home features include newly painted interior/exterior, refinished deck, front shutters, recessed lighting, new outlets/switches, new custom baseboard, new light fixtures throughout, driveway and porch concrete etchings, RV parking, and an attached garage. See this gem today! Call Scott at (719) 659-2630 for more information or a private showing, or email scott@HugerGroup.com
friendly neighboorhood, no crime. great for kids of all ages. 5 miles to Fort Carson or Peterson AFB and to I-25. 2 miles to the highschool. just off the metro bus routes. within walking distance to grocery stores.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $139,400
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 689 sqft
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 1 space, 242 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,573 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 6435302026
- Zillow Home ID: 13631540
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3456 Colony Hills Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southeast Colorado Springs, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.7% higher than in Colorado Springs, and 175.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Colorado Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Colorado Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Colorado Springs home values.
- 3460 Colony Hills Rd Colorado Springs, CO$139K521,843
- 4015 Colony Hills Cir Colorado Springs, CO$126K421,941
- 3448 Colony Hills Rd Colorado Springs, CO$135K321,296
- 4005 Colony Hills Cir Colorado Springs, CO$153K31.51,840
- 3455 Colony Hills Rd Colorado Springs, CO$126K221,296
- 3451 Colony Hills Rd Colorado Springs, CO$120K321,573
- 3995 Colony Hills Cir Colorado Springs, CO$125K321,308
- 3444 Colony Hills Rd Colorado Springs, CO$139K421,573
- 3467 Colony Hills Rd Colorado Springs, CO$140K321,527
- 4039 Colony Hills Cir Colorado Springs, CO$137K52.51,501
- 4022 Colony Hills Cir Colorado Springs, CO$110K211,607
- 3445 Colony Hills Ln Colorado Springs, CO$124K211,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!