3456 Sanford Ave, Stow, OH 442243 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,384 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $79,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Double lot, mature trees, easy maintain lawn and shrubs.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 5606564
- Zillow Home ID: 35394612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3456 Sanford Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.1% higher than in Stow, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stow.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 3466 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$118K31944
- 3470 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$114K41880
- 3446 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$68K31800
- 3476 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$102K311,546
- 3457 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$181K321,760
- 3451 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$121K311,028
- 3480 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$158K32.51,278
- 3436 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$132K311,040
- 3467 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$68K311,232
- 3447 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$125K311,028
- 3471 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$70K411,403
- 3441 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$115K311,028
- 3426 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$68K211,070
- 3486 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$76K211,254
- 3477 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$71K221,078
- 3437 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$115K21960
- 3431 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$73K21576
- 3420 Sanford Ave Stow, OH$74K21.5952
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292