- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,721 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $1,325,000
- Price/sqft: $608
- MLS #: 15891783
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Rooms \ Great Room, Bedroom Features \ 2 Master Bedrooms, View \ Panoramic View, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Floor Material \ Stone (N), Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Tree Top View, Building Structure Style \ Mid Century, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,287 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 86
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 5579026014
- Zillow Home ID: 20805464
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.16-2.25M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is 39.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 9.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
|3463 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,747|
|3453 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.34M||3||3||2,197|
|3441 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.36M||3||4||4,479|
|3425 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.29M||2||2||1,917|
|3141 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.4M||3||3||2,116|
|3137 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.02M||2||2||1,453|
|3467 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.17M||3||3||1,811|
|3445 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA||$3.53M||2||2||10,018|
|3444 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1M||2||1||1,289|
|3421 Tareco Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.13M||3||4||3,438|
|3133 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.31M||3||3||2,379|
|3471 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.1M||2||2||1,628|
|3425 Wonder View Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.26M||1||1||1,386|
|3145 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$980K||2||2||1,383|
|3449 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.2M||2||2||1,744|
|3419 Wonder View Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.18M||4||4||2,883|
|3136 Lake Hollywood Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.39M||4||3||2,367|
|3441 Wonder View Dr Los Angeles, CA||$1.86M||3||3||2,643|
|3415 Wonder View Dr Los Angeles, CA||$2.13M||4||4||2,620|
|3468 N Knoll Dr Los Angeles, CA||$914K||2||2||1,056|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!