3457 Newton St, Torrance, CA 90505Studio, 2,342 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $745,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,342 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 7535010008
- Zillow Home ID: 21337531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3457 Newton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Walteria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% higher than in Torrance, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walteria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Torrance.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walteria home values.
- 3447 Newton St Torrance, CA$898K421,954
- 3503 Newton St Torrance, CA$1.02M642,879
- 3439 Newton St Torrance, CA$940K421,808
- 3513 Newton St Torrance, CA$824K332,000
- 3511 Newton St Torrance, CA$819K332,000
- 3511 Newton St Torrance, CA$896K332,000
- 3423 Newton St Torrance, CA$693K21--
- 3431 Newton St Torrance, CA$862K431,884
- 3433 Newton St Torrance, CA$814K431,807
- 3517 Newton St Torrance, CA$714K21990
- 3448 Newton St Torrance, CA$923K332,203
- 3510 Newton St Torrance, CA$733K311,358
- 3440 Newton St Torrance, CA$1.02M452,285
- 3423 Newton St Torrance, CA$628K21--
- 3419 Newton St Torrance, CA$868K421,762
- 3521 Newton St Torrance, CA$909K321,998
- 3432 Newton St Torrance, CA$990K543,023
- 3518 Newton St Torrance, CA$663K111,035
- 3502 Senefeld Dr Torrance, CA$719K311,035
- 3403 Newton St Torrance, CA$708K321,406
Nearby Schools in Torrance
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292