- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3459 Elkfield Cv, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 1,524 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.84 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 1997 for $125,800
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,524 sqft
- Lot depth: 207
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: B0157Q B00024
- Zillow Home ID: 42299988
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3459 Elkfield Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% greater than in Bartlett, and 159.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,432 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1990
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3453 Elkfield Cv Bartlett, TN$156K322,013
- 6853 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$146K321,816
- 6907 Doefield Trl Bartlett, TN$143K321,891
- 6849 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$146K321,762
- 6859 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$160K321,902
- 6845 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$133K421,710
- 6919 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$127K321,607
- 6900 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$141K321,825
- 6841 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$150K321,600
- 6894 7th Rd Bartlett, TN$231K32.52,531
- 6910 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$140K321,891
- 6892 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$141K321,773
- 6884 7th Rd Bartlett, TN$257K43.53,126
- 3493 Tiffany Oaks Ln Bartlett, TN$120K321,514
- 6850 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$133K321,522
- 6910 7th Rd Memphis, TN$208K43.53,694
- 6878 7th Rd Bartlett, TN$212K533,485
- 6918 Doefield Trl Memphis, TN$134K321,589
- 6844 Andrews Rd Memphis, TN$130K321,582
- 6835 Andrews Rd Bartlett, TN$160K321,923
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292