A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $472,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $347
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Fenced, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Natural Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 67669024
- Zillow Home ID: 19807592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Evergreen home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 52% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Evergreen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in San Jose, and 22.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
|3457 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$395K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3461 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$397K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3455 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$408K||3||2.5||1,508|
|3463 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$397K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3465 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$398K||3||3||1,360|
|3460 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$403K||3||2.5||1,508|
|3462 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$394K||3||2.5||1,360|
|3458 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$400K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3464 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$395K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3456 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$404K||3||3||1,508|
|3466 Sugarcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$393K||3||2.5||1,360|
|3489 Sugarcreek Dr San Jose, CA||$429K||3||2.5||1,508|
|1682 Brushcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$432K||3||2.5||1,508|
|3491 Sugarcreek Dr San Jose, CA||$422K||3||2.5||1,415|
|1680 Brushcreek Ct San Jose, CA||$426K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3440 Brushcreek Way San Jose, CA||$442K||3||2.5||1,415|
|3438 Brushcreek Way San Jose, CA||$435K||3||2.5||1,360|
|3442 Brushcreek Way San Jose, CA||$454K||3||2.5||1,508|
|3436 Brushcreek Way San Jose, CA||$446K||3||2.5||1,508|
|3493 Sugarcreek Dr San Jose, CA||$419K||3||2.5||1,360|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!