- Lot: 3,223 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Views: 1,648 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $950,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $509
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 428 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Countertop - Stone, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,867 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 02242147
- Zillow Home ID: 19472453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $730-950K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|340 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$821K||3||2.5||1,705|
|352 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$838K||4||2.5||1,867|
|334 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$843K||4||2.5||1,867|
|331 Woodruff Way Milpitas, CA||$848K||4||2.5||1,867|
|337 Woodruff Way Milpitas, CA||$821K||3||2.5||1,705|
|325 Woodruff Way Milpitas, CA||$827K||3||2.5||1,705|
|328 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$858K||4||2.5||1,867|
|347 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$753K||3||2.5||1,705|
|341 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$736K||3||2.5||1,615|
|319 Woodruff Way Milpitas, CA||$852K||4||2.5||1,867|
|353 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$736K||3||2.5||1,615|
|335 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$773K||3||2.5||1,705|
|359 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$665K||3||2.5||1,422|
|322 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$825K||3||2.5||1,705|
|329 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$684K||3||2.5||1,422|
|313 Woodruff Way Milpitas, CA||$835K||3||2.5||1,705|
|323 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$734K||3||2.5||1,615|
|307 Woodruff Way Milpitas, CA||$861K||4||2.5||1,867|
|316 Aspenridge Dr Milpitas, CA||$853K||4||2.5||1,867|
|378 Montecito Way Milpitas, CA||$697K||3||2.5||1,547|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!