346 Chauncey St, Brooklyn, NY 112337 beds, 2 baths, 2,532 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,873 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Jan 2007 for $486,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,532 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 015140113
- Zillow Home ID: 30600165
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 346 Chauncey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ocean Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1048.8% higher than in New York, and 12.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ocean Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ocean Hill home values.
- 344 Chauncey St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$899K742,500
- 346A Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$613K----2,532
- 344 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$530K741,900
- 348 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$721K732,532
- 342 Chauncey St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$699K------
- 342 Chauncey St Brooklyn, NY$1.07M----2,700
- 269A Marion St Brooklyn, NY$714K----2,880
- 269 Marion St Brooklyn, NY$694K63.52,880
- 380 Chauncey St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$517K------
- 271 Marion St Brooklyn, NY$560K----2,880
- 267 Marion St Brooklyn, NY$672K----2,880
- 273 Marion St Brooklyn, NY$568K----2,880
- 356 Chauncey St # A Brooklyn, NY$569K------
- 401 Chauncey St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$527K------
- 275 Marion St Brooklyn, NY$588K----2,880
- 338 Chauncey St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$572K------
- 338 Chauncey St APT 1A Brooklyn, NY$407K----1,354
- 338 Chauncey St APT 2A Brooklyn, NY$392K----970
- 338 Chauncey St APT 2B Brooklyn, NY$394K----1,016
- 338 Chauncey St APT 3A Brooklyn, NY$177K21900
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a foreclosure specialist
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005