A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- HOA Fee: $1,720
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $1,620,000
- Price/sqft: $925
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: City, Water
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Water Instant Hot, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Concierge, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, ASSOC_SECURITY \ TV Monitor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, STYLE \ Duplex, STYLE \ Loft, STYLE \ Mid-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 92
- Floor size: 1,751 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: W:06 P:02655 S:168
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 90136894
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.7% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 233.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 85.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.4% lower than in Boston, and 65.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
|Other Units in this Building (74)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 346 Congress St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!