346 Quail St, Albany, NY 122086 beds, 2 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,300 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Newer roof and updated kitchens, offstreet parking.
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 01010006507700030590000000
- Zillow Home ID: 83723877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 346 Quail Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% lower than in Albany, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 348 Quail St Albany, NY$146K622,556
- 344 Quail St Albany, NY$129K622,556
- 352 Quail St # 2 Albany, NY$146K622,556
- 550 Warren St Albany, NY$181K622,456
- 354 Quail St Albany, NY$130K622,928
- 548 Warren St Albany, NY$175K622,432
- 557 Mercer St Albany, NY$162K622,448
- 326 Quail St Albany, NY$205K623,571
- 358 Quail St Albany, NY$137K412,928
- 544 Warren St Albany, NY$127K41.51,467
- 555 Mercer St Albany, NY$211KStudio32,448
- 324 Quail St Albany, NY$181K623,062
- 360 Quail St Albany, NY$143K312,556
- 542 Warren St Albany, NY$139K622,364
- 553 Mercer St Albany, NY$186K622,400
- 322 Quail St Albany, NY$155K623,062
- 319 Quail St Albany, NY$134K31975
- 555 Warren St Albany, NY--------
- 540 Warren St Albany, NY$124K411,396
- 320 Quail St Albany, NY$137K623,062
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292