3460 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20010Studio, 1 bath, 565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
We are two girls in our mid twenties looking for another young professional girl to share a penthouse loft in The Allegro apartment building. We're tidy and easy to get along with. We love the building and think you will, too. There is a great gym and communal space on the lower level where you can attend free gym classes and other activities, as well as a huge courtyard in the middle of the building. There's also a parking garage located underneath the building. Not to mention we're only 2-4 blocks away from the Columbia Heights metro, Target, Giant, DSW, and Chipotle.
The available room is a bedroom with walk-in closet. We have converted the den and loft space into two additional bedrooms. The apartment has an in-unit washer and dryer. Rent is $1230/ month plus utilities.
We have a 40 pound mixed-breed dog and are looking for someone who is also dog friendly. She's about 1.5 years old and well behaved.
- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $129,050,000
- Price/sqft: $228,407
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sports Court
- Efficiency, Exterior Type: Block, Full Bath, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Fee, Parking Type: Garage, Parking Type: Open
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 297
- Floor size: 565 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 2678 0709
- Zillow Home ID: 92420206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3460 14th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Columbia Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.8% lower than in Washington, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Columbia Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Columbia Heights home values.
- 1423 Newton St NW # 202 Washington, DC$346K11595
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 301 Washington, DC$456K21844
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 104 Washington, DC$408K11809
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 101 Washington, DC$394K21784
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 303 Washington, DC$333K11587
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 103 Washington, DC$311K11654
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 202 Washington, DC$350K11604
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 204 Washington, DC$470K21945
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 203 Washington, DC$332K11591
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 201 Washington, DC$423K21945
- 1423 Newton St NW APT 302 Washington, DC$345K11591
- 1435 Newton St NW APT 401 Washington, DC$362K11550
- 1435 Newton St NW Washington, DC$4.86M11747
- 1418 Meridian Pl NW Washington, DC$482K211,331
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!