3460 Countryside Blvd APT 59, Clearwater, FL 337612 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,569 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $158,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,569 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 172816186870000590
- Zillow Home ID: 47096601
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3460 Countryside Boulevard APT 59
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33761, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% lower than in Clearwater, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33761 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Clearwater.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33761 home values.
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 58 Clearwater, FL$167K22.51,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 60 Clearwater, FL$157K22.51,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 61 Clearwater, FL$158K----1,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 57 Clearwater, FL$167K----1,584
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 62 Clearwater, FL$149K----1,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 24 Clearwater, FL$148K----1,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 25 Clearwater, FL$147K----1,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 26 Clearwater, FL$148K22.51,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 23 Clearwater, FL$127K----1,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 3 Clearwater, FL$148K231,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 2 Clearwater, FL$136K----1,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 4 Clearwater, FL$147K----1,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 27 Clearwater, FL$149K----1,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 5 Clearwater, FL$145K231,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 63 Clearwater, FL$147K22.51,349
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 1 Clearwater, FL$139K----1,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 14 Clearwater, FL$145K231,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 13 Clearwater, FL$151K22.51,360
- 3460 Countryside Blvd APT 28 Clearwater, FL$150K----1,360
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!