3460 Morning Light Cv, Memphis, TN 381353 beds, 2 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Apr 1988 for $80,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: B0157S D00035
- Zillow Home ID: 42300531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3460 Morning Light Cv
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 38135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.9% higher than in Bartlett, and 159.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 38135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bartlett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 38135 home values.
- 6255 Skylight Dr Memphis, TN$124K421,974
- 3456 Morning Light Cv Memphis, TN$182K422,477
- 6263 Skylight Dr Bartlett, TN$126K222,000
- 6247 Skylight Dr Memphis, TN$181K422,417
- 3461 Morning Light Cv Bartlett, TN$132K321,649
- 3452 Morning Light Cv Memphis, TN$159K431,908
- 3455 Morning Light Cv Bartlett, TN$124K331,727
- 6271 Skylight Dr Bartlett, TN$87K321,585
- 6239 Skylight Dr Memphis, TN$145K422,132
- 3457 Morning Light Dr Memphis, TN$96K321,600
- 3463 Morning Light Dr Memphis, TN$152K322,300
- 3447 Morning Light Dr Memphis, TN$155K332,684
- 3449 Morning Light Cv Memphis, TN$129K421,700
- 3467 Morning Light Dr Bartlett, TN$170K422,007
- 6256 Skylight Dr Memphis, TN$96K321,660
- 6279 Skylight Dr Bartlett, TN$129K421,660
- 6248 Skylight Dr Bartlett, TN$106K321,422
- 3468 Starway Dr Bartlett, TN$130K321,783
- 6264 Skylight Dr Bartlett, TN$135K322,519
- 3478 Starway Dr Memphis, TN$167K321,625
Nearby Schools in Bartlett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.