A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $200-325K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $13.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Miami is $9,422.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $23.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Miami is $18,210.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,540 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1951
- All time views: 2,070
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2015 for $325,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $204
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Unit 1 Furniture Info.: Unfurnished
- Unit 2 Furniture Info.: Unfurnished
- Unit 3 Furniture Info.: Unfurnished
- Unit 1 Lease Ends Info.: Leased
- Unit 3 Lease Ends Info.: Leased
- Type of Association: None
- Lot Description: 4 Acre Lot
- Status: Active-Available
- Rent Includes: None
- Style: Triplex
- Property Type Information: Detached
- Sewer Description: Municipal Sewer
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Type of Property: Triplex
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Exemptions
- Roof Description: Shingle Roof
- Unit 1 Equipment: Range
- Unit 2 Equipment: Range
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax
- Unit 2 Lease Ends Info.: Leased
- Unit 1 Parking: Open Parking
- Unit 2 Parking: Open Parking
- Unit 3 Equipment: Range
- Unit 2 Equipment: Air Conditioning Unit
- Unit 3 Parking: Open Parking
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Unit 2 Efficiency: Yes
- Unit 3 Equipment: Air Conditioning Unit
- Information Available: Inventory
- Section: 33
- Unit 1 Efficiency: Yes
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-31-33-002-0050
- Subdivision Name: HELEN RUTH BLACK SUB
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,594 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 109 ft
- Lot width: 60 ft
- Parcel #: 0131330020050
- Zillow Home ID: 43820981
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Flagami market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.3% higher than in Miami, and 260.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Flagami home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
|3500 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$163K||2||1||626|
|3450 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$194K||3||2||1,070|
|3446 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$224K||2||1||1,585|
|3510 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$246K||2||2||1,412|
|3501 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$211K||2||1||1,361|
|3535 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$248K||2||2||2,232|
|3436 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$233K||3||2||1,715|
|3520 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$195K||3||2||1,255|
|3455 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$205K||2||1||1,226|
|3555 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$202K||2||1||1,079|
|3555 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$183K||2||1||1,079|
|3449 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$221K||3||2||1,600|
|3565 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$170K||2||1||977|
|3416 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$217K||2||1||1,420|
|3431 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$219K||3||2||1,500|
|3530 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$197K||2||1||1,273|
|3512 NW 14th Ter Miami, FL||$160K||2||1||867|
|3500 NW 14th Ter Miami, FL||$225K||4||3||1,616|
|3520 NW 14th Ter Miami, FL||$223K||5||3||1,647|
|3427 NW 14th St Miami, FL||$219K||3||2||1,500|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.