3461 W Queen Ln, Philadelphia, PA 191293 beds, 2 baths, 1,156 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air, Wall
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $282,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,156 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 383008600
- Zillow Home ID: 10383103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3461 W Queen Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Falls, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.6% lower than in Philadelphia, and 17.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Falls home values.
- 3459 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$269K311,156
- 3463 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$295K311,156
- 3465 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$262K311,156
- 3457 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$264K311,156
- 3467 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$290K321,156
- 3455 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$256K311,088
- 3469 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$244K311,344
- 3453 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$257K311,024
- 3464 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$244K211,120
- 3462 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$250K211,120
- 3452 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$281K321,258
- 3466 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$247K211,120
- 3460 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$251K211,120
- 3468 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$247K211,120
- 3458 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$256K211,120
- 3451 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$292K31.51,344
- 3456 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$252K211,120
- 3470 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$247K211,120
- 3454 W Penn St Philadelphia, PA$260K211,120
- 3449 W Queen Ln Philadelphia, PA$253K311,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.