- Built in 1978
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,347 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2000 for $178,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- MLS #: 150003613
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Bedrooms # \ 3, # Carport \ 0, ACCESS \ Public, DINING ROOM \ Separate\Formal, FIREPLACE \ Yes, FLOOR COVERING \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERING \ Ceramic Tile, # Half Baths \ 0, # Garage \ 2, GREEN FEATURES \ None, Horses Okay \ No, HEATING\COOLING \ Natural Gas, ADJOINS \ Street, HEATING\COOLING \ Forced Air, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Blinds\Shades, EXTERIOR \ Stucco, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ None, Baths #Full or 3\4 \ 2, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ N\A, LANDSCAPED \ Fully Landscaped, FENCED \ None, LAUNDRY AREA \ Yes, FIREPLACE \ One, LAUNDRY AREA \ Laundry Room, GARAGE TYPES \ Attached, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Slab, KITCHEN \ Single Oven, LIVING ROOM \ Separate\Formal, KITCHEN \ Built-In Dishwasher, LANDSCAPED \ Yes, LAUNDRY AREA \ Shelves, LIVING ROOM \ High Ceiling, OTHER ROOMS \ Entry\Foyer, ROOF \ Tile, VIEW \ City, PATIO\DECK \ Covered, HOA \ Yes, Water Rights \ No, Common Interest Ownership \ Yes, SPRINKLERS \ Full Sprinklers, Assoc Fee - MoQtlyAnnu \ Monthly, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, MASTER BEDROOM \ Double Sinks, UTILITIES \ Electricity, Special Condition of Sale \ None, UTILITIES \ Natural Gas, VIEW \ Yes, VIEW \ Mountain, WATER HEATER \ Natural Gas, HOA AMENITIES \ Common Area Maint, WATER TEST \ No, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Drapes\Curtains, WINDOWS \ Double Pane, INT FTRS\PRSNL PROP INCLD \ Smoke Detectors, UTILITIES \ City\County Water, PATIO\DECK \ Deck, SPRINKLERS \ Automatic, KITCHEN \ Electric Range, MASTER BEDROOM \ Shower Stall, WINDOWS \ Single Pane, Stories \ 2 Story, KITCHEN \ Garbage Disposal, Status \ ACTIVE, FAMILY ROOM \ High Ceiling, ADJOINS \ Common Area, HOA AMENITIES \ Club Hs\Rec Room, HEATING\COOLING \ Central Refrig A\C, FAMILY ROOM \ Living Rm Combo, UTILITIES \ Cable, Type of Property \ Condo\Townhouse, LIVING ROOM \ Fireplce\Woodstove\Pellet, VIEW \ Valley, KITCHEN \ Microwave Built-In, ROOF \ Flat, HOA AMENITIES \ Pool, KITCHEN \ Breakfast Bar, HOA AMENITIES \ Landsc Maint Full, MASTER BEDROOM \ Garden Tub, HOA AMENITIES \ Exterior Maint, KITCHEN \ Pantry, Elementary School \ Caughlin Ranch, HOA AMENITIES \ Snow Removal, UTILITIES \ City Sewer, HOA AMENITIES \ Tennis, UTILITIES \ Telephone, KITCHEN \ Cook Top, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1)
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 02342207
- Zillow Home ID: 7276011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-435K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Southwest home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 9.6% increase for Reno as a whole. Among Southwest homes, this home is 9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 26.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.7% lower than in Reno, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
|3461 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$292K||3||2||2,440|
|3465 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$311K||3||3||2,440|
|3467 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$308K||3||2||2,440|
|3459 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$294K||3||2||2,440|
|3457 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$293K||3||2||2,440|
|3469 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$296K||3||2||2,439|
|3455 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$302K||3||2||2,440|
|3477 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$275K||2||2||1,986|
|3471 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$293K||3||2||2,439|
|3453 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$309K||3||2||2,440|
|3479 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$291K||3||3||2,286|
|3473 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$292K||3||3||2,429|
|3481 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$330K||2||2||2,556|
|3600 Heavenly Valley Ln Reno, NV||$384K||3||3||2,616|
|3447 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$341K||3||3||2,556|
|3475 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$289K||3||2||2,439|
|3445 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$269K||2||2||1,986|
|3483 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$292K||3||3||2,256|
|3710 Boulder Ct Reno, NV||$353K||4||2||2,350|
|3443 Skyline Blvd Reno, NV||$267K||2||2||1,986|
Nearby Schools in Reno
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!