3464 Ferndale Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924044 beds, 2 baths, 1,663 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,663 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0155426030000
- Zillow Home ID: 17247930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3464 Ferndale Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the DRNAG market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 66.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.3% higher than in San Bernardino, and 125.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DRNAG home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
- 3474 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$245K221,572
- 3454 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$229K321,546
- 3484 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$224K321,566
- 3393 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$221K41.51,413
- 3444 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$257K421,751
- 3373 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$178K31.5943
- 3423 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$277K42.52,023
- 3353 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$207K31.51,167
- 3461 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$199K321,359
- 3443 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$206K41.51,297
- 1319 E 35th St San Bernardino, CA$219K311,364
- 1313 E 35th St San Bernardino, CA$209K321,325
- 3434 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$219K421,388
- 1339 E 35th St San Bernardino, CA$195K321,052
- 3333 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$213K31.51,200
- 3449 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$178K321,851
- 1307 E 35th St San Bernardino, CA$185K311,100
- 1356 Los Flores Dr San Bernardino, CA$246K421,710
- 3437 Ferndale Ave San Bernardino, CA$217K321,411
- 3313 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA$207K41.51,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.