- Single Family
- Built in 1908
- 257 days on Zillow
- Views: 897 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 73790
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Partial basement
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Central A/C, Features \ City Water, Features \ Deck, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Gas, Features \ Irregular, Features \ Mixed, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Partial, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Septic, Features \ State Road, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Vinyl Siding, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,274 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 008-00190-00
- Zillow Home ID: 94286732
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 47834 homes, this home is 17.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.4% less than in Indiana, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8076 N Private Road 400 W|
Nearby Schools in Clay
6-8, 10, 123.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!