3466 Zoratoa Ave, North Port, FL 342863 beds, 2 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Quiet, fairly secluded neighborhood, house located near end of street with 90% newer homes on it. Just 2 blocks off of price and cranberry. Street is less than 50% built up, lots of trees, near canal, but not on it. Nice neighbors.
- Lot: 10,100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 1709 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $162,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- tiled lanai w/pool door, 2car garage, vinyl fence, garden tub, lg shower, lg closets, deck
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 3.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 1
- Parcel #: 0980041617
- Zillow Home ID: 47595441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 3466 Zoratoa Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34286, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% less than in North Port, and 161% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34286 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Port.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34286 home values.
- 3453 Moravia Ave North Port, FL$136K321,131
- 3441 Moravia Ave North Port, FL$118K321,225
- 3438 Zoratoa Ave North Port, FL$167K322,012
- 3453 Zoratoa Ave North Port, FL$138K321,639
- 3481 Zoratoa Ave North Port, FL$103K321,143
- 3479 Moravia Ave North Port, FL$184K322,292
- 3439 Zoratoa Ave North Port, FL$164K322,100
- 3424 Zoratoa Ave North Port, FL--321,699
- 3415 Moravia Ave North Port, FL$157K321,897
- 3450 Moravia Ave North Port, FL$84K321,272
- Moravia Ave North Port, FL--Studio----
Nearby Schools in North Port
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.