3467 Thamesford Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283114 beds, 3 baths, 3,638 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $299,900
- Price/sqft: $82
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 625 sqft
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,638 sqft
- Lot depth: 226
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: 0439258796
- Zillow Home ID: 53670749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3467 Thamesford Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28311, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% lower than in Fayetteville, and 97.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28311 home values.
- 3471 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$348K32.53,050
- 3465 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$353K43.53,506
- 3473 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$402K44.53,974
- 3475 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$448K44.54,200
- 3464 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$206K32.52,052
- 3461 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$715K443,072
- 3466 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$229K42.52,269
- 3477 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$253K32.52,488
- 3460 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$375K53.53,576
- 3470 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$217K432,401
- 3456 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$577K332,941
- 3457 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$663K44.54,111
- 590 Stonington Dr Fayetteville, NC$361K53.54,332
- 3479 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$415K32.53,565
- 413 Hilliard Dr Fayetteville, NC$225K32.52,370
- 481 Bristlecone Rd Fayetteville, NC$236K33.51,984
- 407 Hilliard Dr Fayetteville, NC$264K43.53,020
- 3452 Thamesford Rd Fayetteville, NC$419K53.53,628
- 417 Hilliard Dr Fayetteville, NC$229K432,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!