3468 Brookside Blvd, Columbus, OH 432044 beds, 1 bath, 1,613 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $119,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 528 sqft
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,613 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 187
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 140001871
- Zillow Home ID: 34028810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3468 Brookside Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Scioto Woods market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 52.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% less than in Columbus, and 109% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Scioto Woods home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Scioto Woods home values.
- 3460 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$100K411,326
- 3450 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$91K311,197
- 3506 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$81K211,371
- 3481 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$86K311,250
- 3469 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$91K311,326
- 3505 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$103K41.51,586
- 3451 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$118K311,634
- 3522 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$54K31928
- 3447 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$77K31989
- 3420 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$99K311,086
- 3437 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$73K21975
- 3523 Brookside Blvd Columbus, OH$103K311,284
- 3464 Dover Rd Columbus, OH--311,068
- 3500 Dover Rd Columbus, OH$79K211,172
- Dover Rd Columbus, OH--------
- 3448 Dover Rd Columbus, OH$83K311,031
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.