Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $44-152K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $5.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Tampa is $9,310.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $8.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Tampa is $15,314.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- All time views: 895
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $61,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $54
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Showing Time: View Instructions
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Pending
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Last Status: Active
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Floor Covering: Vinyl
- Garage Carport: None
- Assigned Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Ownership: Condominium
- Property Style: Condo
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Special Sale Provision: Bank Owned
- Condo Fees Term: Monthly
- Buyer Approval Required
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Appliances Included: Other
- Property Description: 3rd Floor+above Multi-Story
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,134 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 0247200800
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 68588154
Sell your home on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.3% lower than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 352.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Nearby Schools in Egypt Lake-Leto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!