A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $434-610K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $27.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.7K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 577 sqft
- Built in 1986
- All time views: 3,200
- HOA Fee: $217/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2015 for $774,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $598
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 231 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: High Ceiling
- Amenities Misc.: Vaulted Ceiling
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Kitchen: Microwave
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Hookups - Gas
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Bathroom: Jets
- Style: Traditional
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Water: Water Softener
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Kitchen: Countertop - Granite
- Amenities Misc.: Walk-in Closet
- Fireplaces: Gas Burning
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Fencing: Fenced Back
- Kitchen: Hood Over Range
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Kitchen: Cooktop - Gas
- Bathroom: Double Sinks
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Bathroom: Granite
- Kitchen: Hookups - Ice Maker
- Parking Area
- Kitchen: Wine Refrigerator
- Communications: DSL
- Bathroom: Marble
- Bathroom: Stone
- Communications: Networked
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,295 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 40 ft
- Lot width: 20 ft
- Parcel #: 30349024
- Zillow Home ID: 19608628
Sell your home on Zillow
Neighborhood: West San Jose
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.2% less than in San Jose, and 82.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.