- Lot: 577 sqft
- Built in 1986
- 25 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,530 all time views
- 45 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $217
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $540
- MLS #: 81462433
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 231 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Listing Service \ Full Service, Bathroom \ Tub w\Jets, Style \ Traditional, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Water \ Water Softener, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Fireplaces \ Gas Burning, Dining Room \ Dining Area, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Bathroom \ Granite, Kitchen \ Hookups - Ice Maker, Garage Parking Features \ Parking Area, Kitchen \ Wine Refrigerator, Communications \ DSL, Bathroom \ Marble, Bathroom \ Stone, Communications \ Networked
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,295 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 30349024
- Zillow Home ID: 19608628
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $425-725K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is 26.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% less than in San Jose, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.