347 Elrino St, Baltimore, MD 212243 beds, 2 baths, 1,260 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,575 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,260 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 6358 024
- Zillow Home ID: 36563472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 347 Elrino Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Joseph Lee market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% less than in Baltimore, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Joseph Lee home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Joseph Lee home values.
- 349 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$98K421,260
- 345 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$96K--21,260
- 351 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$90K221,260
- 343 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$93K311,260
- 341 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$91K--21,260
- 353 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$140K--21,260
- 339 Elrino St Baltimore, MD--321,260
- 355 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$84K--21,260
- 357 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$90K221,260
- 337 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$93K--21,260
- 335 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$60K--21,260
- 359 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$86K--21,260
- 361 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$83K--21,260
- 333 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$105K--21,344
- 363 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$130K--21,344
- 331 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$61K--21,344
- 329 Elrino St Baltimore, MD$98K--21,260
- 346 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$84K--21,260
- 344 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$89K--21,260
- 348 Folcroft St Baltimore, MD$87K--21,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292