347 Hudson Ave, Albany, NY 122107 beds, 2.1 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,204 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1851
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $355,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 76
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 01010007602400040670000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29655288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 347 Hudson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.6% greater than in Albany, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12210 home values.
- 345 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$276K33.53,316
- 343 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$277K222,172
- 341 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$280K322,160
- 222 Jay St Albany, NY$266K421,932
- 220 Jay St Albany, NY$244K331,932
- 224 Jay St Albany, NY$176K421,932
- 218 Jay St Albany, NY$301K31.51,903
- 216 Jay St Albany, NY$275K621,796
- 351 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$691K2313,215
- 339 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$271K322,160
- 337 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$268K321,728
- 204 Jay St Albany, NY$273K322,400
- 212 Jay St Albany, NY--221,500
- 335 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$285K322,160
- 210 Jay St Albany, NY$170K421,724
- 333 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$295K331,983
- 208 Jay St Albany, NY$254K21.51,512
- 340 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$180K332,381
- 342 Hudson Ave Albany, NY$283K42.52,834
- 338 Hudson Ave # 1 Albany, NY$150K21--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!