347 Loma Vista Ter, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 2 baths, 1,910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
coastal, 12 miles to San Francisco
- Lot: 4,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $550,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- walls of sliding doors in living room and sunroom, vaulted ceilings in living room and family room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 016101270
- Zillow Home ID: 15489248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 347 Loma Vista Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% greater than in Pacifica, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 343 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$863K321,890
- 357 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$1.2M42.53,550
- 330 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$581K11.51,100
- 326 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$590K22970
- 324 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$697K221,590
- 311 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$835K321,950
- 377 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$547K11910
- 366 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$598K22840
- 330 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$781K531,790
- 320 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$688K331,580
- 346 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$638K321,400
- 378 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$714K32.51,940
- 316 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$500K21840
- 307 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$850K321,730
- 381 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$681K32.51,300
- 343 San Pablo Ter Pacifica, CA$606K111,360
- 838 Vallejo Ter Pacifica, CA$623K321,080
- 306 Loma Vista Ter Pacifica, CA$650K221,660
- 333 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$474K21770
- 308 Carmel Ave Pacifica, CA$488K21840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.