This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $78-235K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.24 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- All time views: 1,791
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $152,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 500 sqft
- Floor Descripton: Ceramic-Some
- Circuit Breakers - Some
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Foundation Description: Poured
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- Additional Rooms: Study
- Additional Rooms: Entry Hall
- HVAC Type: Baseboard
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Driveway Description: Blacktop
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Sliding Glass Door
- Regional Board Code: Syracuse
- Additional Rooms: Workshop
- Lot Information: Secondary Road
- Attic Description: Scuttle Access
- Cedar Closets
- Basement Description: Slab
- HVAC Type: Multi-Zone
- HVAC Type: ProgrammableThermostat
- HVAC Type: Stove
- HOA Payment Description: None
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- Kitchen Equip: Cooktop-Electric
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,088 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 25408912600000010320010000
- Zillow Home ID: 30837697
Sell Your Home on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Town of Madison
Madison Central School (assigned)PK-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!