3474 Saint Vincent St, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 2 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1947
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $129,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- View: City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 551441300
- Zillow Home ID: 10507599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3474 Saint Vincent Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mayfair market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.1% lower than in Philadelphia, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3472 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,480
- 3476 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,480
- 3470 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,480
- 3478 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,480
- 3468 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,480
- 3466 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,480
- 3464 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$137K31.51,480
- 3479 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$133K321,474
- 3462 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,480
- 7134 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA----11,300
- 3477 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,474
- 3475 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$129K311,474
- 3460 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$121K311,480
- 3473 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,474
- 3458 Saint Vincent St Philadelphia, PA$117K311,480
- 7144 Frankford Ave Philadelphia, PA$172K----2,306
- 3471 Friendship St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,474
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.