3475 20th St, Highland, CA 923462 beds, 1 bath, 940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1969
- 52 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage, 1 space
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: IV14144236
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 940 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Parcel #: 1191312250000
- Zillow Home ID: 59202006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3475 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Amber Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.9% lower than in San Bernardino, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
882 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1973
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3479 20th St Highland, CA$46K21882
- 3477 20th St Highland, CA$111K21882
- 3477 20th St # 2 Highland, CA$48K21882
- 3481 20th St Highland, CA$46K21840
- 3421 20th St Highland, CA$113K21780
- 3481 20th St Highland, CA$84K21840
- 3409 20th St Highland, CA$89K21882
- 3451 20th St Highland, CA$84K21840
- 3467 20th St Highland, CA$50K21882
- 3489 20th St Highland, CA$50K21882
- 3489 20th St Highland, CA$48K21882
- 3465 20th St Highland, CA$68K21780
- 3465 20th St Highland, CA$48K21780
- 3485 20th St Highland, CA$55K21780
- 3471 20th St Highland, CA$45K21840
- 3491 20th St Highland, CA$57K21840
- 3469 20th St Highland, CA$48K21882
- 3487 20th St Highland, CA$91K21882
- 3548 20th St Highland, CA$67K21810
- 3426 20th St Highland, CA$85K21882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.