3475 Rauscher Dr, Reno, NV 895034 beds, 3 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This home features.
CITY approved and [ PERMITTED HOME BASED BUSINESS ], converted garage (WITH BATH). ( currently a Salon) http://www.verybestsalon.com
This feature has been permitted to code.
This home features a new roof, new windows and new sewer lines.
Spray misting vines, over head gazebo working covered, low maintenance, state of the art.
Soft hot tub.
Brick barbeque, fenced, gated, front and back.
It does not get any better. This neighborhood is tops.
The most preferred well established
Old North West Reno - Upper heights !
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $120,500
- Price/sqft: $76
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 273 sqft
- 4th bed room is private entrance seperate home business, bed room/office/Salon
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00506328
- Zillow Home ID: 7253956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3475 Rauscher Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old Northwest - West University, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% less than in Reno, and 69.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Old Northwest - West University home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old Northwest - West University home values.
- 3465 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$104K32988
- 3465 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$139K32988
- 3495 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$181K431,669
- 3344 Everett Dr Reno, NV$167K321,324
- 3459 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$185K431,669
- 3340 Everett Dr Reno, NV$158K321,176
- Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$139K32988
- Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$188K421,669
- Everett Dr Reno, NV$167K321,324
- 3480 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$193K421,870
- 3490 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$220K321,344
- 3470 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$178K321,176
- 3440 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$155K321,176
- 3348 Everett Dr Reno, NV$160K321,344
- 3451 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$227K432,512
- 3301 Everett Dr Reno, NV$155K321,176
- 3280 Everett Dr Reno, NV$170K321,176
- 3325 Everett Dr Reno, NV$148K321,176
- 3295 Everett Dr Reno, NV$206K331,669
- 3445 Rauscher Dr Reno, NV$164K321,374
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!