This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $775-990K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $19.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Union City is $21,497.
Estimated value increase: $9.3K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Union City is $11,685.
Price / Tax History
* Bright & Open Floor Plan with High Vaulted Ceiling in Living Room;
* Desirable Floor Plan with 1 Bedroom & 1.5 Bathroom Downstairs;
* Tile Entry Way, Laminated Wood Flooring in Living Room & Family Room;
* Brand New Carpet & Interior Paint;
* Family Room Features Gas Burning Fireplace;
* Gourmet Kitchen Features New Kitchen Appliances, Center Island Workstation, New Granite Counter Top w/ Full Backsplash, & 18" Ceramic Tile Flooring;
* Master Bedroom Suite Features New Tile Flooring, New Granite Counter Top and Cabinets, Luxurious Oval Soaking Tub & Spacious Walk-in Closet; Designer Shower Wall and Shower Pan with Frameless Glass Enclosure;
* Convenient Upstairs Laundry Room;
* One of the Largest Lot within the Community; Best Location, Right Across from the Park;
* Beautiful Neighborhood with Hillside View; Close to Union City BART Station, Safeway & Marina Food Supermarket;
Very safe neighborhood, close to union city dog park.
- Lot: 5,370 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 2,086
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $600,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- a lot of sunshine
- face a nice park
- this house is the center of the community.
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 087 010203500
- Zillow Home ID: 52975919
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94587 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Union City, and 16.8% lower than the national average.
|34271 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$853K||4||3||1,997|
|34768 Chesapeake Dr Union City, CA||$858K||4||3||1,997|
|34347 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$864K||4||3||1,997|
|34275 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$834K||4||2.5||1,881|
|34351 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$844K||4||2.5||1,881|
|34343 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$887K||5||3.5||2,320|
|34764 Chesapeake Dr Union City, CA||$897K||5||3.5||2,320|
|35039 Hollyhock St Union City, CA||$696K||3||2||1,382|
|Gregory Ave Union City, CA||$801K||--||--||--|
|34355 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$898K||5||3.5||2,320|
|34283 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$841K||4||2.5||1,881|
|34279 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$862K||4||3||1,997|
|34248 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$833K||4||2.5||1,881|
|34287 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$865K||4||3||1,997|
|34302 Sandburg Dr Union City, CA||$876K||4||3||1,997|
|34252 Pinnacles Dr Union City, CA||$850K||4||3||1,995|
|34348 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$791K||3||2.5||1,605|
|34344 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$883K||5||3.5||2,320|
|34359 Grand Canyon Dr Union City, CA||$861K||4||3||1,997|
|7TH St Union City, CA||$577K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Union City
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!