3479 Mauricia Ave, Santa Clara, CA 950513 beds, 2 baths, 2,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $720,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 437 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Detached building has home office and workshop, 700 square feet.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29606006
- Zillow Home ID: 19601448
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3479 Mauricia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Santa Clara, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 3489 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.09M321,620
- 3469 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.22M421,782
- 3509 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$958K321,292
- 3459 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.63M33.53,106
- 3470 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.08M321,714
- 3480 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.01M421,551
- 3460 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.08M421,750
- 3490 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$990K321,401
- 3480 Tracy Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.11M321,420
- 3470 Tracy Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.15M321,420
- 3529 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$967K321,401
- 3450 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.04M321,401
- 3490 Tracy Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.07M321,654
- 3460 Tracy Dr Santa Clara, CA$1.48M432,448
- 3449 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.19M321,401
- 3510 Mauricia Ave Santa Clara, CA$1.11M42.51,712
- 3471 Elmhurst Ave Santa Clara, CA$976K321,292
- 3491 Elmhurst Ave Santa Clara, CA$989K321,401
- 3451 Elmhurst Ave Santa Clara, CA$970K321,292
- 3511 Elmhurst Ave Santa Clara, CA$988K321,401
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.