- Built in 1985
- 27 days on Zillow
- Views: 768 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $124,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $133
- MLS #: N10033678
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Adult 55 \ No, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Property Type \ Residential, REO \ No, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Status \ Active, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Washer, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Condo Type \ Other, Basement Type \ None, Complex Management \ Unit Owners Association, Park Garage Type \ Assigned, Amenities Included \ Gardening Area, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Cooling System \ None, Fuel Type \ Electric, Assessments \ Unknown, Energy Features \ None, Area Num \ Waterford, Mill Rate \ 24.8000, Neighborhood \ Waterford (86), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Listing Type Description \ N\A, Horse Property \ No, Style \ Condo, Appliances Included \ Electric Range, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Underground Oil Tank \ No, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Appliances Included \ Electric Cooktop, Park Garage Type \ Lot, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 938 sqft
- Parcel #: 0069200
- Zillow Home ID: 58091110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $90-161K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06385 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% fall for Waterford as a whole. Among 06385 homes, this home is 42.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06385, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% lower than in Waterford, and 3.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06385 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Waterford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06385 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (17)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 348 Boston Post Rd|
Nearby Schools in Waterford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!