348 Bowdoin St UNIT 2, Dorchester, MA 021223 beds, 1 bath, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $163,000
- Price/sqft: $111
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: W:15 P:02942 S:004
- Zillow Home ID: 60113198
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 348 Bowdoin Street UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Dorchester, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31% greater than in Boston, and 50.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Dorchester home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Dorchester home values.
- 348 Bowdoin St UNIT 3 Dorchester, MA$210K311,281
- 348 Bowdoin St UNIT 1 Dorchester, MA$211K311,470
- 348 Bowdoin St Dorchester, MA$183K311,281
- 10 Hendry St Dorchester, MA$391K633,162
- 368 Bowdoin St Dorchester, MA$459K62.52,550
- 9 Hendry St Dorchester, MA$459K933,396
- 6 Coleman St Dorchester, MA$361K933,135
- 12 Hendry St Dorchester, MA$438K643,180
- 11 Hendry St Dorchester, MA$346K933,330
- 8 Coleman St Dorchester, MA$311K532,376
- 370 Bowdoin St Dorchester, MA$438K934,206
- 13 Hendry St Dorchester, MA$406K933,396
- 374 Bowdoin St Dorchester, MA$510K934,071
- 15 Hendry St Dorchester, MA$504K933,396
- 490 Quincy St Dorchester, MA$359K321,100
- 376 Bowdoin St Dorchester, MA$588K1234,530
- 3 Coleman St Dorchester, MA$443K933,273
- 5 Coleman St Dorchester, MA$465K933,282
- 342 Bowdoin St # 2 Dorchester, MA$321K411,471
- 488 Quincy St Dorchester, MA$458K1133,336
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!