348 Grant St SE, Atlanta, GA 303124 beds, 2 baths, 1,446 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,299 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $297,790
- Price/sqft: $270
- MLS #: 5281698
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,446 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: 14 00440001085
- Zillow Home ID: 35877841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 348 Grant St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Grant Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 51.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% less than in Atlanta, and 91% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Grant Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grant Park home values.
- 344 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$353K332,032
- 354 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 354 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$319K322,094
- 338 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$334K42.51,854
- 353 Woodward Ave SE Atlanta, GA$327K221,503
- 360 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$301K221,534
- 359 Woodward Ave SE Atlanta, GA$343K421,871
- Oakland Ave Atlanta, GA--------
- 364 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$269K221,649
- 347 Grant St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$147K22--
- 363 Woodward Ave SE Atlanta, GA$387K321,904
- 382 Woodward Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$169K32.5--
- 357 Oakland Park SE Atlanta, GA$277K331,542
- 350 Woodward Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$117K22--
- 350 Woodward Ave SE Atlanta, GA$249K221,400
- 370 Oakland Park SE Atlanta, GA--------
- 357 Oakland Park SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$147K22.5--
- 344 Woodward Ave SE Atlanta, GA$649K----4,680
- 354 Woodward Ave SE Atlanta, GA$329K32.51,638
- 368 Grant St SE Atlanta, GA$341K32.51,785
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.