348 Northington Dr, Avon, CT 060014 beds, 4 baths, 4,877 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
UPGRADES INCLUDE ENLARGED & UPGRADED KITCHEN, APPLIANCES, BAR, ELECTRICAL, TRIM PACKAGE W/CROWN MOLDING THROUGHOUT, SOLID DOORS, CHERRY STAINED HARDWOOD FLOORS (1ST FL, MASTER STE, 2ND FL HALLWAY), CURVED STAIRCASE, HUGE MUDROOM W/LAUNDRY AND 2ND HALF BATH, FRENCH DOORS, 4 ZONE HEAT AND MORE!!
- Lot: 1.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $949,302
- Price/sqft: $195
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,3rd Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,4th Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,4th Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Additional Room Type \ Den,Additional Room Type \ Mudroom,Additional Room Type \ Study,Appliances Included \ Central Vac,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Hood,Appliances Included \ Microwave,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Stove Top,Appliances Included \ Wall Oven,Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present,Attic \ Unfinished,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ Central Air,Deck Type Description \ Patio,Dining Room Description \ Formal,Driveway Type \ Paved,Energy Features \ Full Screens,Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat,Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows,Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Exterior Siding \ Clapboard,Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Garage - Type Of \ Attached,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Warm Air,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Crown Molding,Interior Feature \ Foyer,Interior Feature \ French Door,Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Nook,Kitchen Description \ Island,Kitchen Description \ Pantry,Laundry Room Location \ First Floor,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped,Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite,Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath,Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet,Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener,Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum,Mechanical Equipment \ Security System,Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector,Mechanical Equipment \ Sprinkler System,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Other Room 1 Description \ Den,Other Room 2 Description \ Library,Property Type \ Residential,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Colonial,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,877 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 4910348
- Zillow Home ID: 109740642
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 348 Northington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06001, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.5% greater than in Avon, and 12.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
Nearby Schools in Avon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292