- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
348 Taylor Ave, Glen Ellyn, IL 601374 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1999 for $580,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 418 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Central vacuum system; maple cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances;
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,381 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0514205029
- Zillow Home ID: 4440246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 348 Taylor Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60137 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% greater than in Glen Ellyn, and 462.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60137 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glen Ellyn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60137 home values.
- Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 352 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$439K--21,728
- 344 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$300K--21,132
- 356 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$274K--11,315
- Taylor Rd Glen Ellyn, IL--------
- 342 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$734K--11,464
- 714 Turner Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$942K--3.54,581
- 356 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$212K211,315
- 723 Hill Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$725K--2.52,504
- 336 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$411K33.11,200
- 727 Hill Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$408K--1.51,248
- 746 Turner Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$549K--2.52,624
- 717 Hill Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$558K432,280
- 737 Hill Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$702K--1.52,838
- 332 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$442K--11,940
- 337 Merton Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$631K--2.52,410
- 715 Hill Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$489K--1.52,073
- 355 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$803K--3.53,690
- 328 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$383K--1.51,746
- 361 Taylor Ave Glen Ellyn, IL$780K43.53,302
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!